My photo
I am the piano/violin player, creative partner , and songstress of This Way to the Egress. I have set up this blog to document the whereabout, whoseawhats, travels, trials and tribulations of our journey. It is This Way to my Story............

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Building an Army. Duo Show (10/04)

Taylor and I spent the afternoon before our duo monday at the delancy, rushing around between little bits of work and stringing up puppet strings wrapping bells and loading the car for our second Egress duo gig to date. I could get into lots of details but really the most lovely part of the show was the friends that came out! Our dear friend, Jaclyn, that recorded mandolin on our album (last kiss sneak peak on myspace) the wonder Jeff Spooner of Honor Amongst thieves played trombone now with us for the 3rd time, our Lovely repeat offender Rich and our many new friends that came out with their smiling faces and wonderful enthusiasm, not to just come and see us play but to be apart of the show with us, by banging pots and pans, dancing, and singing along,..... and I am reminded of whats so wonderful about being a performer and its the amazing people we meet, and the communities we build. So I really want to thank everyone that came out on that rainy dreary evening to jump aboard the egress train with us!! You're just as much a part of this band as we
 and chester are!

Anywhoo,.....still sticking strong to this facebook events Idea,....Taylor and I are going to see The Midway this friday at the Funhouse in Bethlehem!!!!! We will share pictures, audio and wonderful reviews for you all!! We are excited about this little experiment, and we will be singing and dancing with bells on!!
The Midway on Myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment