My photo
I am the piano/violin player, creative partner , and songstress of This Way to the Egress. I have set up this blog to document the whereabout, whoseawhats, travels, trials and tribulations of our journey. It is This Way to my Story............

Sunday, October 3, 2010

No Sleep Til Brooklyn,...A Human Experiment!

I have spent most of my last 3days re posting on facebook a last minute show that Taylor and I were booked, for a friend of Mali's. Its been quite exciting actually,....we've been practicing lots of Egress duo stuff full with bells and whistles, kazoos and doo-dads and the dates is tomorrow. However; after all of the excessive "posting"  and watching the of the guest list, I got to thinking about how many events i receive from "facebook friends" that I respond maybe to, it gets buried and i end up not going. I see it all the time with Egress Events,.....events say 108 confirmed 180 maybe and about 5 show up, and yes life does get in the way, but I am going to do an experiment, so hear this---
"from this day until the new year I am going to pick my events carefully, attend and write up little reviews of my experience, this week it starts with two shows I am playing and Ends with my Favorite local band The Midway @ The Funhouse In Bethlehem PA!"
This Should Be Fun!
Perhaps You might want to Try it!!
luv & SloPpY kisSeZ
S.Egress
Link to Egress Event
Facebook Event

No comments:

Post a Comment